How do I listen on my mobile device?
(1) For mobile listening we recommend using a RSS Feed App (i.e.- RSSRadio7 for iPhone, Podcast Addict for Andriod. See the links on the sidebar--there are many other options) and use the RSS feed http://rtbapologia.podbean.com/securefeed with your podcast login information.
(2) You can also use Firefox (recommended) to download the mp3 file on your computer and then transfer it to your mobile device.
Are you on iTunes?
The "lite" version of this podcast is on iTunes, search for "Apologia Podcast by Reasons to Believe" but it only has the backdated episodes. If you want access to the most current episodes become a monthly partner and partner with us today!
I can't find Apologia in the "Podbean App"
Unfortunately, the Podbean App doesn't support their own Premium Podcasts. For mobile listening we recommend using a RSS Feed App
----- Can I use an RSS Reader?
Yes, you can use an RSS Feed App on your phone and use the RSS feed http://rtbapologia.podbean.com/securefeed with your login information. Many RSS Feed Apps will allow you to download the episode to your phone while on wifi so you can listen to it on the go without using data on the go.
----- What's the RSS feed?
----- How do I get access?
Become a monthly partner and use the login information in your welcome email.
----- I never got the email?
Please email email@example.com
----- How do I become a Monthly Partner?
Go to http://www.reasons.org/monthlypartner and partner with us today!
----- How much does it cost?
The average partner is $30 per month, but the minimum partnership is $10 per month.
----- What is Ex Libris?
“Ex Libris” allows the scholars to speak directly to a generally educated or engaged audience—people who already have an interest in science-faith apologetics—in a way that illuminates the apologetic value of headline discoveries. This podcast will complement the scholars’ ongoing engagement through Facebook and Twitter.
----- What is Scientifica?
“Scientifica,” is a bimonthly update from the scholars on
• the apologetic value of discoveries buried deep in scientific journals
• books, articles, and other projects they are working on here at Reasons to Believe
• reports from events or churches where they have spoken
• deeper discussion regarding questions and conversations from RTB’s social media outlets
----- What is Imago Dei
"Imago Dei" (image of God) examines critical issues from a historic Christian worldview perspective with a special emphasis on human beings having been made in the image of God. The podcast discusses theological, philosophical, logical, educational, and apologetics topics and employs critical thinking as its key feature.
----- Can I share the podcast with a friend?
You can recommend it to a friend, but the premium podcast is only available to monthly partners of Reasons To Believe.
----- How do I get started?
Go to the Monthly Partners page and partner with us today!